New York - GEF
Project start date
April 23, 2020
Project ID: 6533
*The boundaries shown and the designations used on the above map and included in lists, tables and documents on this website do not imply official endorsement or acceptance by the United Nations or UNDP | References to Kosovo* shall be understood to be in the context of UN Security Council resolution 1244 (1999).
- Climate Change Adaptation Programme
- Mainstreaming integrated policy and planning for climate-resilient & sustainable development
- Capacity development / Technical assistance
- Law regulation
- Capacity building
- Laws/ Policy/ Plan formulation
- Institutional capacity building
Gender result effectiveness scale
- Systems pathway
Risk reduction target(s)
- Improve resilience
- 13.2 Integrate climate change into national policies, planning
Conventions and protocols
In order to make progress on the articulation of the programmes of the African Adaptation Initiative (AAI), the EU is supporting the AAI's work plan through UNDP. This action will: 1) expand capacity to utilize the climate risk information and assess and implement risk transfer mechanisms: 2) strengthen knowledge and capacity for CCA project development, and 3) develop and disseminate a State of Adaptation in Africa report.
Source(s) of fund
Project reports and documentation
There are no documents available at this moment...